Concord has been rated one of the safest and best places to live - not only in New Hampshire, but in the country.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce. We currently have the following job opportunities available and encourage qualified applicants to apply:
The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce is seeking a motivated team player for the full-time position of Manager of Membership Services. Responsibilities include growing the Chamber’s business and nonprofit membership through new member recruitment and current member retention. The position also includes advertising sales to support various Chamber publications and some event planning. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills, experience in cultivating and building relationships, the ability to motivate and work with volunteers and some outside sales experience. Compensation includes both base salary and commission as well as a solid benefits package.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• An enthusiasm for the Chamber’s mission and ongoing goals to support the business and nonprofit community in the Capital Region
• Experience in customer service, sales, business administrations, account management or related fields
• A passion for developing strong business relationships and the ability to strategically build on interactions with members
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to coordinate meeting and event planning logistics
• Identifying trends and opportunities important to our members and the community
• Effective writing and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to master customer relations management database software
• Experience with social media marketing is to your advantage
Sound like a good fit for your skill set? The Chamber is currently seeking an individual to fill this position, with an intended start date of mid-June 2021. Please apply through Indeed or share this opportunity with someone with a strong skill set for this important role at the Chamber.