Concord has been rated one of the safest and best places to live, not only in New Hampshire, but in the country.
Thank you for registering to attend Business DURING Hours on Tuesday, June 8 from 4-5 p.m. This event is generously sponsored by NBT Bank, N.A.
Beginning at 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 8, you may join the event via this link by clicking on the green "Join event now" or "Sign in to join event" button.
This virtual networking event is a highly interactive online event, using a software called Remo to transport you to a virtual event space where you can click on an empty chair to join the conversation at that table. Remo works directly from your computer’s web browser, and you do not need to download anything in advance. However, you will need to register for a free Remo account (this is very similar to signing up for Zoom for the first time). Please read the important instructions below to ensure a great event experience.
Please note that Remo will use your device’s camera and mic. If you have unique security precautions set up on your device, be sure to pay close attention to step 2 outlined below!
Click on this event link and click on the green “Save me a spot” button. If you don’t already have a Remo account, you will be prompted to create one now. It’s super simple and quick to do!
• Once you go through this process, you will receive an email confirmation from Remo letting you know that you are registered for the event.
Please review this helpful guide for Remo. We promise it’s worth the read (and it’s mostly pictures!).
Quick tip: Within the guide, there’s a link to quickly test your device. This gear test can be completed any time.
• On Windows 10 desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with Chrome and Firefox. On Mac desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If neither of those options are available to you, you can join on an iPhone (using Safari) or Android (using Chrome). iPads and other tablets are not supported on Remo.
Optional (but worth the time!): You can customize your Remo profile so that people can easily find you at the event. By adding a profile picture, friends and colleagues will be able to spot you sitting at a virtual table. This process is very simple! Login to Remo here , using the account you set up in step 1 and click on the circle icon in the upper right of your screen. Then click “My Profile” and “Edit Profile” to make changes.
• Are you a visual learner? Watch the Chamber’s quick (3 minute!) how-to video about using Remo below.
• When the event starts, you’ll be assigned to a random virtual table. Now’s where the fun begins and you can move between tables to network with other attendees! To move between tables, look for a table with an open seat, and double click on that table. To move between floors, simply click on the floor number you would like to move to, using the controls on the left side of your screen.
• If you are experiencing technical difficulties during the event, visit the Tech Support table in the top left corner of the floor map.
• Finally, we recommend that you bookmark this webpage to easily access all the info you’ll need to attend this virtual event.
Share the link to this webpage.
We are looking forward to connecting with you in this virtual event space!