Concord has been rated one of the safest and best places to live - not only in New Hampshire, but in the country.
Celebrating those who step up to serve their organizations, the Chamber and the community has never felt more significant. Our annual Pinnacle Awards Ceremony recognizes a Capital region Business, Small Business, Nonprofit and Business Leader of the year nominated by their peers. What’s different this year is what we are most proud of—our membership’s strength, diversity, ingenuity and tenacity during a time of unprecedented challenges. Please join us in congratulation the following recipients:
Small Business of the Year - The Works Café
Business of the Year - The Common Man Concord
Nonprofit Business of the Year - Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association
Business Leader of the Year - Christopher Emond, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire
The awards luncheon will also include our 2020 W. Grant McIntosh Volunteer of the Year Award and the Concord Young Professional of the Year!
We'll honor this year's recipients at the 15th Annual Pinnacle Awards Ceremony on Thursday, November 19, 2020. All are welcome to come and celebrate these special organizations and business leaders nominated by their peers. This event will include an in-person component with limited seating, as well as an online option where you can watch a livestream of the celebration.
Ticket Options - We have three ticket options for this year's Awards Ceremony. Our robust agenda includes speakers from the Greater Concord business community and acceptance remarks from this year's Pinnacle Award recipients. Register online via this link for the following options:
- In person admission ($45) – Join us on Thursday, November 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Holiday Inn in Concord. Your ticket includes a delicious lunch and socially distanced networking with Chamber members, business leaders and community members. There will be a strict 90-person limit on attendees and the event will follow all state safety guidelines. *
- VIP online admission ($25) – Join us on Thursday, November 19 from 12-1:30 p.m. via Zoom. In addition to access to a livestream of the awards ceremony, you will also have the opportunity to connect with other online attendees and send chat messages to the "big screen" at the in person event. Your ticket also includes a special package of celebratory items from member businesses.
- Online access (complimentary) – Celebrate this year's Pinnacle Award recipients on Thursday, November 19 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. via YouTube for a livestream of the Awards Ceremony.
To purchase a table of 6 for the in person event or if you have questions about this event, please reach out to Emily Marsh at email@example.com. You can also find more information on our event webpage.
* Please note the following guidelines for our in person event. In order to follow state safety guidelines, this list may be adapted prior to the November 19 event date.
- Masks will be required except during meal service.
- Attendees will be seated at tables of 6 - these tables normally accomodate 8-10 guests. Each table will be spaced apart, but groups sitting together at a table will be in relatively close proximity to each other.
- The Holiday Inn will follow all state safety guidelines when preparing and serving food.
The 2020 Annual Pinnacle Awards Luncheon is generously sponsored by:
This year's winners will join an esteemed group of businesses and individuals who have been honored since Pinnacle Awards were established fifteen years ago:
Small Business of the Year
2019 Gibson's Bookstore
2018 Warrenstreet Architects, Inc.
2017 Arnie's Place
2016 Russell Animal Hospital, PA
2015 Cimo’s South End Deli
2014 Capitol Craftsman & Romance Jewelers
2013 Windmill Family Restaurant
2012 Irish Electric Corp.
2011 Mason + Rich, PA
2010 All-Ways Accessible
2009 Millennium Integrated Marketing
2008 Capital Regional Development Council
2007 Sparks Employment Group
2006 J Maze Design
Business of the Year
2019 Mainstay Technologies
2018 Duprey Hospitality
2017 Merrimack County Savings Bank
2016 Cobb Hill Construction, Inc.
2015 Nobis Engineering, Inc.
2014 Bank of New Hampshire
2013 Grappone Automotive Group
2012 Nathan Wechsler & Company, PA
2011 Franklin Savings Bank
2010 Sanel Auto Parts
2009 New Hampshire Distributors, Inc.
2008 Concord Litho
2007 Orr & Reno, PA
2006 Ocean Bank
Nonprofit Business of the Year
2018 Concord Community TV
2018 Intown Concord
2017 White Birch Center
2016 Concord Coalition to End Homelessness
2015 CATCH Neighborhood Housing
2014 Concord Hospital Center for Health Promotion
2013 Red River Theatres
2012 Riverbend Community Mental Health
2011 Concord Family YMCA
2010 Granite State Independent Living
Business Leader of the Year
2019 Rosemary Heard, CATCH Neighborhood Housing
2018 Cindy Flanagan, Concord Dance Academy
2017 James P. Bouley, Mayor City of Concord
2016 Claudia B. Walker
2015 David K. Fries, Esq.
2014 Teresa Rosenberger
2013 Maria White
2012 Chris Brown
2011 Lynn Kilchenstein
2010 Stephen Duprey
2009 Byron O. Champlin
2008 Ronald A. Wilbur
2007 Rene Drouin
2006 Michael Palmieri
2017 Severino Trucking Company*
*This one-time award was given to Severino Trucking Company in 2017 for their outstanding contribution to Concord's award-winning Main Street project.