Concord has been rated one of the safest and best places to live - not only in New Hampshire, but in the country.
Each year, the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce (GCCC) presents the annual Citizen of the Year Award to honor a member of our community who has shown exceptional leadership, performance in several areas of community service over many years, and for contributing to the general benefit of the community. The nominee does not have to be a member of GCCC or the business community. GCCC will accept completed nominations as outlined below, from other members and the public, until Friday, September 22, 2017.
• participates in activities that make a difference in the community and our quality of life.
• has exceptional ethical qualities and strives to improve and preserve the community.
• has shown great citizenship and volunteer spirit spanning several years.
The completed nomination must include:
1. Nomination form:
2. Letter stating the candidate’s qualifications for the award, written by one of the nominators.
3. And any additional documentation to support nomination if necessary, e.g., information about awards received, press releases or news articles citing community involvement, candidate’s resume, etc.
• The Chamber will accept nominations by mail, fax, email or hand delivery to our office on 49 South Main Street, until close of business on September 22, 2017.
• A committee will review nominations received by September 22nd .
• The award will be presented the evening of the Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Citizen of the Year Award event on Wednesday, November 8, beginning at 5 p.m. at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord.
No awards will be given posthumously. Nominations will be kept confidential.
Questions? Please contact Tim Sink at (603) 224-2508 or send him an email.